concrete is a generation.
We live in the air and on the move.
Our offices are hotel rooms, and our meetings are everywhere.
We’re flexible and multidisciplinary. We’re a generation where high and low culture mix, the rough with the chic.
We’re young at heart: non-traditionalists with an eye for sketches as well as details, folk who value intuition and passion.
We’re professionals without the suits, making things both beautiful and sustainable.
Design that lasts, that looks good and does good.
concrete is looking for people who can create a difference. concrete is searching for people with passion for their profession
it is not only about what you can do and have done, but also who you are and how you work
- you are a designer. no grand theories, no mediocrity: just unconventional, great working design solutions
- you have a technical understanding of how things work and are done. great design is made to be built
- you are an inspiring team player, someone who understands the power of a team
- you are able to put things in perspective and know how to prioritize and organize your work
for existing and new international architectural projects we are looking for:
assistant designers - architecture
- you will be supporting the architectural design team in one or more of our projects
- you have experience in architectural projects and great interest in interior design
- you will be working in the international field, from asia to the u.s.a.
- you have 1 to 3 years of relevant professional experience to share with us
what you need to give us to be included in our selection:
show us 3 of your most important projects in your portfolio and your CV
explain us exactly your role and responsibilities within these projects
show us examples of your ability to produce technical drawings as well as to communicate in sketches
give us 5 images that express your fascinations, inspirations, and imaginations
motivate your selection.deadline 5th of may
applications without the items mentioned above will not be looked at. please send all the requested information to email@example.com -
maaike de haas